At Hawker Joinery, we have a reputation for producing high quality joinery, which is underpinned by our talented team. If you would like to apply to one of our vacancies, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Frome, Somerset
Job type: Full-time (minimum 40 hours per week), permanent
Start date: as soon as possible
- Ability to work from CAD and software drawings
- 3-5 years joinery experience (preferred)
- 3+ years’ experience in a joinery workshop (preferred)
- Attention to detail and the ability to complete quality control checks.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work alongside other departments within the workshop.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
- Organised and able to multi-task, with the ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
- Able to follow procedures and willing to take the initiative to improve processes.
- A positive and energetic attitude towards all aspects of the role.
The successful applicant will be responsible for self-managing and working from CAD and software drawings for the assembly of windows, doors, staircases and internal fitments. Responsibilities also include the fitting of ironmongery e.g. locks, espagnolettes, hinges, fasteners and stays. Tasks may also need completing outside of the main joiner responsibilities to support the team.